You really must make this super sorbet. I made it on a whim (because watermelons were going really cheaply), not expecting it to be so good. The flavour is amazing! This is a perfect summer sorbet. Enjoy!
- I cup of sugar
- 3 cups of water
- 4 cups of seeded, chopped, watermelon
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- Bring the water and the sugar just to the boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Take off the heat and cool.
- In a blender, process the sugar syrup, lime juice and the watermelon in batches until smooth.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Pour mixture in to a ice-cream maker and freeze.