Sunday, May 24, 2009

Changing blog email addresses - what a palaver.

Who knew the rules - had to create a new email account to post as me and not as "Jeremy Bannister Photography". Probably not necessary, but I did want my own ID here.

Taken me hours but worth it, now I exist as me as not as an extension of our other blog.

It gets like that doesn't it, with bank accounts and stuff? When we married he was automatically joined to my car insurance (he didn't have any), got my rating without a prob and then all the mail was delivered in his name (grr). He managed to get a loan in our names, without me signing anything, but in reverse that would have been impossible.

Anyway, let's see if this post is signed off as me.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so much less confusing! Seriously, I did wonder how come Jem was suddenly so prolifically posting ... who knew!
    As to identity loss - let's just not go there - why do you think I am an MS rather than a Mrs - I'm not a bra-burning left wing feminist, just want my own identity.

    ReplyDelete