Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Tom xx

Happy 13th birthday to our eldest son, Tom. Well, it's not for a couple of more days yet, but he has eight of his school friends here for the day (yes, I must be insane!). Actually, it has been quite a pleasant day as they are a really great bunch of guys, very well mannered, polite & there has been not one fight or argument that I have heard. Who said the youth of today were a lost cause? These guys give me hope for the future, & I'm not at all disappointed in the friends that Tom has chosen. One of his teachers once said to me that you judge your son by who his friends are - from what I can see Tom is doing just fine. Happy 13th birthday in advance Tom, I love you lots & lots, & am so proud of the man that you are becoming xxx


Da boyz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment