Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cinnamon Buns - a taste sensation!

My dear friend Annie has given smoking & has taken up cooking, which is the equivalent of the Universe turning upside down as she does not cook anything. My world is clearly a changed place because not only is she cooking but she is actually baking - it's totally unheard of!! Given that a baking novice was bragging about baking the best cinnamon buns ever I thought it best to give them a try, & I am so damn pleased that I did as they are SENSATIONAL!

I cheated & used the bread maker to make the dough (I had to add 1/2 cup more water than listed in the recipe given) & the dough was falling out of the machine after rising so well. The rest of the process is really easy & I recommend that you all make a batch - you won't be disappointed. Click on the title above where the link will take you to the recipe web page. Enjoy!!



The buns in the tray after rising.

Just out of the oven.

Ready to eat - so delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment